Sunday, March 8, 2009

Swimming Lessons








With summertime so close, I decided it was time for Rylee to learn how to swim. She has gone to 3 lessons so far and each lesson is an adventure. There is 3 girls in her class including Rylee. The first lesson went good, Rylee was really stiff and kept trying to sit up so water wouldn't get in her ears. The second lesson was a disaster. I brought my camera, but never took pictures because Rylee cried for a good 20 minutes of her 30 minute lesson. I'm not sure why, although Paisley did ask her right before they went into the pool, "are you gonna be scared this time?" Thankfully, her most recent lesson was much better. I think it mostly had to do with the fact that Kasie had come down for the week and was there to watch. She still was stiff in the water, but no tears!




No comments:

Post a Comment