Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday 4/12/09

We had another great Easter. I love Easter, it is such a great time for the renewing of your mind and your soul. The weather was really nice, but a little cooler than normal. Kasie and Joe had come down for the weekend. We had Grandma Melba over for a delicious prime rib dinner and of course the Fish's came over too. We dyes eggs, searched for them and the girls recieved Easter baskets full of goodies. The favorites all around were the little peeps. Laney didn't want to eat them though, I think she thought they were real birdies. She kept saying "eww birdie."










































1 comment:

  1. I really wish I could have been there - I think I am the master at Easter egg hunts and the best hider too!

    I think I see my little Mexican doll face down in the dirt - poor little baby. If she was home you know I would have her all wrapped up in a soft blanket and tissue paper right next to Wally.

    ReplyDelete