Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kylie's Wedding

My good friend Kyle Peters got married on Saturday May 2nd. It was a beautiful wedding at Montelone Meadows in Murrieta. She looked goregous and it was very sweet. I learned that no matter whose wedding it is, I always cry when I see the bride. Its such a magical moment when the bride and groom see each other for the first time. I think about what great imagery it is, yet no comparison to how it will be to be in the presence of God and to see Christ! Magical indeed!





















1 comment:

  1. Aww! Congratulations, they look so happy and gorgeous together. I even liked her dress a lot. My focus goes directly to the dresses now days because I am getting married by the end of this year but I haven’t finalized my dress yet. One of the beautiful event venues has also been finalized.

    ReplyDelete