Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stitches Out

On Thursday, April 23 Rylee got her stitches out. She didn't cry and held very still. She was great and her lip looked pretty good too. Its a little hard where the stitches were because of built up scar tissue but that will go away with some massaging and time. I decided to try and use Maderma for her scaring underneather her lip. The doctor pretty much laughed in my face when I asked about it, saying it was just a waste of money. He said it looks fine. I didn't really know what to do with that, so I am trying it anyway. Although, you are supposed to put it on 3 times a day, everyday. It was bad enough remembering to give her meds twice a day so we will see.......

Waiting for the doctor.


Still waiting

Stitches off!


All she wanted was to go to Chic-Fil-A and have chicken and milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment